Full-Time Business Intelligence Administrator II Epic Clarity Reporting Arlington Texas
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Business Intelligence Administrator II
Epic Clarity Reporting
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Business Intelligence Administrator II (Epic Clarity Reporting) in Arlington, TX.
The address is 612 E. Lamar Blvd. Arlington, TX 76011
Salary range is Min. $34.62/hr to Max. $58.28/hr – based on relevant experience
Full Time: 40 hours per week
Texas Health Resources is looking for an Epic Clarity Report Administrator who has experience in Crystal Reports and Universes.
• Support and maintain the development, test and production Cognos or BOE/Crystal or SSRS or Epic Reporting environments.
Work with the DBA, ETL Architect, Business Analyst, and Data Architect to make changes to existing data marts, warehouse environments, and staging areas.
Support and maintains business reporting environment while preserving consistency, intuitive usage, quality data, and timely availability with minimal guidance.
Review Knowledge Base Documentation periodically, updating as needed working independently, while mentoring/assisting others.
Consistently complete incidents within service level agreements working independently.
Provide timely and accurate estimates for all requests working independently.
Complete triage and root cause analysis on incidents identified in the production environment.
Meet or exceed defined Service Level Agreements including, but not limited to: Customer Service scores, Change Notice closures, Incident/Problem Ticket resolutions, and Request Tickets completion, etc.
• Design, build and deploy actionable reporting solutions while following established standards while working independently.
Collaborate on design and architecture of required data marts to provide an accurate and performing reporting environment working independently.
Collaborate with members of the design team and the BI Architect to design, build, test, and deploy an environment that supports a single version of the truth, actionable results, flexibility for the future, and self-service.
Analyze, develop, and deploy strategies for reporting on an enterprise level working independently
Document all newly developed reports using available tools working independently while mentoring others.
Follow Established Standards, Quality Requirements & Best Practices while mentoring others
Develop, execute, and document complete and accurate structured system acceptance test plans
Develop detailed implementation plans while mentoring/assisting others.
Communicates with customer, project team and vendors in a timely manner and escalates issues & risks appropriately, with little or no supervision.
Identify, develop and document detailed Reporting requirements and detailed specifications through the Data Warehouse life cycle integrating with existing data warehouse environment.
Review reporting code/design documents to verify accuracy; meet our standards and best practices, and meets business requirements.
Provide timely and accurate estimates for analysis, design, development, testing, and deployment tasks while assisting others.
Work with the Data Architect, DBA, Business Analyst, and ETL Architect to develop high performance and highly scalable data marts.
Manage and maintain documentation and configuration control libraries for production reporting code while assisting others.
• Administers the Cognos or BOE/Crystal or SSRS or Epic Reporting environments and ensure that user administration is performed to meet services level agreements and standards while mentoring others.
Ensures that infrastructure components are used consistently to facilitate effective development of reporting processes and intuitive end user reporting working independently.
Utilizes scheduling capability to schedule and deliver reports as defined working independently.
Monitors and audits the Cognos or BOE/Crystal or SSRS or Epic Reporting environments for hardware, software, memory, storage, user, report utilization and performance metrics that are critical to normal production operations and make sure the system continues to function in a consistent and expected manner; while mentoring others.
Plan and install software & hardware upgrades as needed to support currency of the reporting products.
Work with manager to provide long-term plan and inputs for the budgeting process to insure major platform upgrades and support are appropriately budgeted and prioritized.
• Lead and participate in reviews required during the software development lifecycle.
Follow agreed service management guidelines working independently.
Follow agreed PMO processes working independently.
Follow established timekeeping requirements working independently.
Complete required training by deadlines established and complete required ongoing skill education annually, working independently.
Ensures timely entry of weekly time, ensures PEAK reviews completed within appropriate effective pay period and PMO Project Milestone Dates will be met according to prescribed guidelines.
• Continue development of technical skills through training, mentoring, and collaboration. Mentor others to enhance skills, process, and performance.
Support knowledge management by maintaining all required documentation within the development and support environments. Maintain/Update documentation needed throughout the reporting applications environment to ensure compliance with established standards.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration or relevant field. 4 Years Relevant work experience in lieu of a degree is required.
• 2 Years Relevant work experience to include some combination of the following is required:
– Experience performing systems administration for complex BI reporting environments including Business Objects Enterprise XI (Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, Business Universes, Xcelsius) or Cognos version 10.1+ ( Framework Manager, Transformer, Query Studio, Report Studio, and Analysis Studio) or MS SQL Server 2005 to 2008 R2 (SSIS, SSRS and/or SSAS) or Epic Reporting applications (Reporting Workbench, MyEpic/Radar, KB SQL, Chronicles).
– Experience with Relational Databases and Structured Query language (SQL) including MS SQL Server (2005 and higher) DB2 and Oracle (10g or higher).
-Experience in the following: systems security administration (native and Windows Active Directory), performance tuning, maintenance and troubleshooting web application servers, MS Windows host server environments and MS web browsers.
-Experience translating user requirements into detailed technical specifications and participating in reviewing technical specifications and developed solutions.
License and Certification:
• Epic Clarity data model certifications in Ambulatory, MyChart, ED, Hospital Billing is preferred upon hire.
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures, and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
Texas Health Highlights:
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/wh89fyfdkmvtqxsm
How to Apply
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/wh89fyfdkmvtqxsm