Network Analyst Corporate Network Toppenish WA Up to 4 days remote
Up to 4 days remote work
Work from home 4 days a week and 1 day at our Toppenish IS offices!
Assists in the design, build, and implementation of corporate network systems. Optimizes network hardware, software, and communication links. Ensures regular system maintenance, and integration of new technologies and upgrades.
- Performs the planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network equipment (hardware and software) and communication links.
- Analyzes network traffic and provides capacity planning recommendations.
- Manages the Local Area Network (LAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN) operating environments. Researches and implements programming changes.
- Monitors and troubleshoots hardware equipment, network, and server performance issues.
- Understands system architecture and looks to increase efficiencies. Analyzes system configuration and makes recommendations for enhancement.
- Performs software and hardware upgrades as needed.
- Maintains and updates the documentation library.
- Maintains network system security in coordination with the Security team. Applies security patches and fixes as needed.
- Assists with disaster recovery process as directed.
- Configures and conducts system audits, monitoring server logs, firewall logs, intrusion detection logs, and internet and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity.
- Maintains documentation of network hardware, server, processes, system configurations, data flow diagrams, and systems management.
- Applies standard security practices for network systems, profiles, and software applications.
- Jointly coordinates all system upgrades, modifications, or changes to the network using the change management process.
- Trains and provides education to users about network systems and policies.
- Education: Associate’s Degree, or two year Technical College certificate, -or- High School Diploma with 7 years’ experience in server and network systems infrastructure. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering preferred.
- Experience: Three years’ experience in server and network systems infrastructure.
- Professional Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or similar industry certification is required. Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or similar industry certification is preferred. Valid Driver’s License and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting techniques. Knowledge of network design and operations. Knowledge of performance monitoring for network servers. Knowledge of capacity planning for networks and network servers. Knowledge of and Router, Gateway, Switch, and Wireless technology. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff at all corporate levels. Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills. Ability to prioritize work, handle a variety of tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. Skills in problem-solving and sound judgement. Skills in problem-solving and sound judgement. Basic proficiency with a variety of computer programs including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Applicants for all positions must be or become fully vaccinated against Covid-19 if selected for hire. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered but serial Covid-19 testing will be required to maintain employment.